We thank Dr. James T. Muckerman for valuable discussions. The work at Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) is funded under contract DE-AC02-98CH10886 and the work at Houston is funded under contract DE-FG02-07ER15888 with the U.S. Department of Energy and supported by its Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, & Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. The BNL authors also thank the U.S Department of Energy for funding under the BES Hydrogen Fuel Initiative. R.Z. and R.P.T. also thank the Robert A. Welch Foundation (E-621). tpy=2,2′;6′,2′′-terpyridine, pynap=2-(pyrid-2′-yl)-1,8-naphthyridine.
Effects of a Proximal Base on Water Oxidation and Proton Reduction Catalyzed by Geometric Isomers of [Ru(tpy)(pynap)(OH2)]2+†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 52, pages 12808–12812, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Boyer, J. L., Polyansky, D. E., Szalda, D. J., Zong, R., Thummel, R. P. and Fujita, E. (2011), Effects of a Proximal Base on Water Oxidation and Proton Reduction Catalyzed by Geometric Isomers of [Ru(tpy)(pynap)(OH2)]2+. Angew. Chem., 123: 12808–12812. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102648
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!