These authors contributed equally to this work.
Photosensitizing Hollow Nanocapsules for Combination Cancer Therapy†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12174–12177, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Son, K. J., Yoon, H.-J., Kim, J.-H., Jang, W.-D., Lee, Y. and Koh, W.-G. (2011), Photosensitizing Hollow Nanocapsules for Combination Cancer Therapy. Angew. Chem., 123: 12174–12177. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102658
This work was supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF) grant funded by the Korean government (R11-2007-050-03002-0: Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration, 2011-0001126: Center for Bioactive Molecular Hybrids, and 20100019175) and the KRIBB Research Initiative Program. K.J.S., H.-J.Y., J.K., and Y.L. acknowledge fellowships form the BK21 program from MEST, Korea.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: R11-2007-050-03002-0, 2011-0001126, 20100019175
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!