Thanks to Amanda Agrawal, Tracy Okoli, Prof. Brian Huffman, and Dr. Carrie Simpson for providing samples for analysis, Prof. James McBride and Brian Turner for assistance with TEM measurements, Prof. Richard Caprioli for access to instrumentation, and an anonymous reviewer for insightful and helpful comments. Financial support for this work was provided by the Vanderbilt Chemical Biology Interface (CBI) training program (T32 GM065086) and a fellowship of the Vanderbilt Institute of Nanoscale Science and Engineering to K.M.H., the National Institutes of Health (grant numbers GM076479 to D.E.C. and RC2DA028981 for instrumental support to J.A.M.), the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (HDTRA1-09-0013), the Vanderbilt College of Arts and Sciences, the Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology, and the Vanderbilt Institute for Integrative Biosystems Research and Education.
Nanoscale Phase Segregation of Mixed Thiolates on Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10742–10747, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Harkness, K. M., Balinski, A., McLean, J. A. and Cliffel, D. E. (2011), Nanoscale Phase Segregation of Mixed Thiolates on Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 123: 10742–10747. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102882
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- Vanderbilt Chemical Biology Interface (CBI) training program. Grant Number: T32 GM065086
- Vanderbilt Institute of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM076479, RC2DA028981
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-09-0013
- Vanderbilt College of Arts and Sciences
- Vanderbilt Institute of Chemical Biology
- Vanderbilt Institute for Integrative Biosystems Research and Education
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.