We thank Steven Doyle, Battista Calvieri, and Yan Chen at the TEM facility center for technical assistance in cell embedding and TEM imaging. We acknowledge Prof. Gang Zheng for allowing the use of the instrument to conduct UV/Vis, DLS, and zeta potential experiments. We also thank Prof. Vladimir Baranov and Leslie Fung for help with ICP-MS measurements. We thank Feng Xu for help with confocal microscopy. S.Y.F. would like to acknowledge the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation and Michael V. Plachta and Wanda Plachta for providing a fellowship. The financial support of this project was from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (MOP-13270 and MOP-42546).
Programming the Cellular Uptake of Physiologically Stable Peptide–Gold Nanoparticle Hybrids with Single Amino Acids†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9817–9820, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, H., Fung, S.-Y. and Liu, M. (2011), Programming the Cellular Uptake of Physiologically Stable Peptide–Gold Nanoparticle Hybrids with Single Amino Acids. Angew. Chem., 123: 9817–9820. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102911
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-13270, MOP-42546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!