This work was supported by Amore-Pacific, the NSF (DMR-1006546) and the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0820484).
One-Step Emulsification of Multiple Concentric Shells with Capillary Microfluidic Devices†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 37, pages 8890–8893, September 5, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H. and Weitz, D. A. (2011), One-Step Emulsification of Multiple Concentric Shells with Capillary Microfluidic Devices. Angew. Chem., 123: 8890–8893. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102946
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1006546
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0820484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!