These authors contributed equally to this work.
X-ray Photolysis To Release Ligands from Caged Reagents by an Intramolecular Antenna Sensitive to Magnetic Resonance Imaging†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9882–9885, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Petit, M., Bort, G., Doan, B.-T., Sicard, C., Ogden, D., Scherman, D., Ferroud, C. and Dalko, P. I. (2011), X-ray Photolysis To Release Ligands from Caged Reagents by an Intramolecular Antenna Sensitive to Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Angew. Chem., 123: 9882–9885. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102948
D.O. and P.I.D. acknowledge the generous support of EU STREP (PHOTOLYSIS-LSHM-CT-2007-037765) grant and M.P. acknowledges FRM grant N° FDT20091217593.
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- EU STREP. Grant Number: PHOTOLYSIS-LSHM-CT-2007-037765
- FRM. Grant Number: FDT20091217593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!