Financial support from the MICINN of Spain (project numbers CTQ2008-00810 and CTQ2008-06557), and the Consolider Ingenio 2010 (CSD2007-00006), The Diputacion General de Aragón (E35), Xunta de Galicia, and the European Regional Development Fund (2007/XA084 and INCITE08PXIB 209024PR), and the European Social Fund is acknowledged. M.B. and L.E. thank the Spanish MICINN and Fundación Fundayacucho (Venezuela), respectively, for predoctoral grants.
Dehydrative Cyclization of Alkynals: Vinylidene Complexes with the Cβ Incorporated into Unsaturated Five- or Six-Membered Rings†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9886–9889, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Batuecas, M., Escalante, L., Esteruelas, M. A., García-Yebra, C., Oñate, E. and Saá, C. (2011), Dehydrative Cyclization of Alkynals: Vinylidene Complexes with the Cβ Incorporated into Unsaturated Five- or Six-Membered Rings. Angew. Chem., 123: 9886–9889. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102969
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-00810, CTQ2008-06557
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007-00006
- Diputacion General de Aragón
- Xunta de Galicia
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: 2007/XA084, INCITE08PXIB 209024PR
- European Social Fund
- Fundación Fundayacucho
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!