We acknowledge primary financial support from MOST (2009CB623703), NSFC (50873004, 50821061, and 20833001), FANEDD (2007B21), 111 Project (B08001), and BSTSP (2009A01) for X.G., and Global COE program for Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering, and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (No. 21225003) from MEXT of Japan for M.S.
Direct Conductance Measurement of Individual Metallo-DNA Duplexes within Single-Molecule Break Junctions†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 38, pages 9048–9052, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, S., Clever, G. H., Takezawa, Y., Kaneko, M., Tanaka, K., Guo, X. and Shionoya, M. (2011), Direct Conductance Measurement of Individual Metallo-DNA Duplexes within Single-Molecule Break Junctions. Angew. Chem., 123: 9048–9052. doi: 10.1002/ange.201102980
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- MOST. Grant Number: 2009CB623703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50873004, 50821061, 20833001
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 2007B21
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B08001
- BSTSP. Grant Number: 2009A01
- Cooperation of Science and Engineering. Grant Number: 21225003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!