We thank X. Gu for help in obtaining spectral data. C.M.S. was supported by NIH Training Grant T32 GM008545 and K.K. by a Royal Thai Government Fellowship; T.H. was the recipient of a Postdoctoral Fellowship from the German Academic Exchange Services. Support from the University of Minnesota through the Vince and McKnight Endowed Chairs is also acknowledged.
Synthesis of Oximidine II by a Copper-Mediated Reductive Ene–Yne Macrocyclization†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 8001–8003, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Schneider, C. M., Khownium, K., Li, W., Spletstoser, J. T., Haack, T. and Georg, G. I. (2011), Synthesis of Oximidine II by a Copper-Mediated Reductive Ene–Yne Macrocyclization. Angew. Chem., 123: 8001–8003. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103081
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: T32 GM008545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!