These authors contributed equally to this work.
Diastereoselective Total Synthesis of (±)-Schindilactone A†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 32, pages 7511–7515, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, Q., Ren, W.-W., Chen, Z.-X., Sun, T.-W., Li, Y., Ye, Q.-D., Gong, J.-X., Meng, F.-K., You, L., Liu, Y.-F., Zhao, M.-Z., Xu, L.-M., Shan, Z.-H., Shi, Y., Tang, Y.-F., Chen, J.-H. and Yang, Z. (2011), Diastereoselective Total Synthesis of (±)-Schindilactone A. Angew. Chem., 123: 7511–7515. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103088
We are grateful to Prof. Handong Sun for a sample of the natural product schindilactone A, and to Prof. Junmin Quan for his support of computational experiments. This work was supported by grants from the National Basic Research Program (973 Program, Grant 2010CB833201), the National Science and Technology Major Project “Development of Key Technology for the Combinatorial synthesis of Privileged Scaffolds” (2009ZX09501-012), and the National Science Foundation of China (20821062, 20832003 and 20902007).
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program
- National Science and Technology Major Project “Development of Key Technology for the Combinatorial synthesis of Privileged Scaffolds”
- National Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!