These authors contributed equally.
Urchin-Shaped Manganese Oxide Nanoparticles as pH-Responsive Activatable T1 Contrast Agents for Magnetic Resonance Imaging†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10777–10781, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, T., Cho, E.-J., Chae, Y., Kim, M., Oh, A., Jin, J., Lee, E.-S., Baik, H., Haam, S., Suh, J.-S., Huh, Y.-M. and Lee, K. (2011), Urchin-Shaped Manganese Oxide Nanoparticles as pH-Responsive Activatable T1 Contrast Agents for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Angew. Chem., 123: 10777–10781. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103108
This work was supported by MIHWAF (the Korea Health21 R&D Project: A090728) and KRIBB Research Initiative Program. We thank KBSI for use of their HRTEM, XPS, ICP-AES instruments, and Prof. Sang-Won Lee (Korea University) for MS measurements.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!