We thank the European Union (PIEF-GA-2009-235510 to T.M., PIEF-GA-2008-220034 to O.L.), GSK (G.B.) and the Berrow Foundation for a scholarship to G.T.G. We also thank Dr. S. Fletcher for very helpful discussions.
Organocatalyzed Enantioselective Fluorocyclizations†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 35, pages 8255–8259, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Lozano, O., Blessley, G., Martinez del Campo, T., Thompson, A. L., Giuffredi, G. T., Bettati, M., Walker, M., Borman, R. and Gouverneur, V. (2011), Organocatalyzed Enantioselective Fluorocyclizations. Angew. Chem., 123: 8255–8259. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103151
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2011
- European Union. Grant Numbers: PIEF-GA-2009-235510, PIEF-GA-2008-220034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!