We thank the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000, 2009CB930400), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21074069, 20874060, and 50873058), the Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China, and the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (No. 114029).
Reversible and Large-Scale Cytomimetic Vesicle Aggregation: Light-Responsive Host–Guest Interactions†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10536–10540, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Jin, H., Zheng, Y., Liu, Y., Cheng, H., Zhou, Y. and Yan, D. (2011), Reversible and Large-Scale Cytomimetic Vesicle Aggregation: Light-Responsive Host–Guest Interactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 10536–10540. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103164
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2009CB930400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074069, 20874060, 50873058
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of China
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 114029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!