This work was funded by the National Science Foundation through grants CHE-0718470 and CHE-1012413 to C.N.V. and CHE-0718470 to H.B.S. Partial support from the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-09ER16120) is also acknowledged. Dr. Richard L. Lord is acknowledged for critical discussions.
Bioinspired Five-Coordinate Iron(III) Complexes for Stabilization of Phenoxyl Radicals†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3232–3236, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Allard, M. M., Sonk, J. A., Heeg, M. J., McGarvey, B. R., Schlegel, H. B. and Verani, C. N. (2012), Bioinspired Five-Coordinate Iron(III) Complexes for Stabilization of Phenoxyl Radicals. Angew. Chem., 124: 3232–3236. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103233
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0718470, CHE-1012413, CHE-0718470
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!