This research was supported by the Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy (grant no. DE-FG02 07ER64501 to S.B.H.K.) and by the National Institutes of Health (grant no. R01 GM075993 to S.B.H.K.). Use of NE-CAT beamline 24-ID at the Advanced Photon Source is supported by award RR-15301 from the National Center for Research Resources at the National Institutes of Health. Use of the Advanced Photon Source is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract no. DE-AC02-06CH11357. We thank Dr. Kay Perry, Dr. Kanagalaghatta Rajashankar, and Somnath Mukherjee for useful discussions.
Total Chemical Synthesis of Biologically Active Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 35, pages 8179–8183, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Mandal, K. and Kent, S. B. H. (2011), Total Chemical Synthesis of Biologically Active Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor. Angew. Chem., 123: 8179–8183. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103237
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Office of Science
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02 07ER64501
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM075993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!