These authors contributed equally to this work.
Diversity-Oriented Production of Metabolites Derived from Chorismate and Their Use in Organic Synthesis†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 34, pages 7927–7932, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Bongaerts, J., Esser, S., Lorbach, V., Al-Momani, L., Müller, M. A., Franke, D., Grondal, C., Kurutsch, A., Bujnicki, R., Takors, R., Raeven, L., Wubbolts, M., Bovenberg, R., Nieger, M., Schürmann, M., Trachtmann, N., Kozak, S., Sprenger, G. A. and Müller, M. (2011), Diversity-Oriented Production of Metabolites Derived from Chorismate and Their Use in Organic Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 123: 7927–7932. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103261
This work was financially supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) as part of the CHORUS (BMBF 0312688) project. Technical assistance by Petra Geilenkirchen, Ursula Degner, Susanne Kremer, Sonja Orf, and Dick Schippers is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: BMBF 0312688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!