See Supporting Information for Acknowledgements, Abbreviations, and additional Concluding Remarks.
Structural Evidence for Standard-Mechanism Inhibition in Metallopeptidases from a Complex Poised to Resynthesize a Peptide Bond†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10541–10544, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Arolas, J. L., Botelho, T. O., Vilcinskas, A. and Gomis-Rüth, F. X. (2011), Structural Evidence for Standard-Mechanism Inhibition in Metallopeptidases from a Complex Poised to Resynthesize a Peptide Bond. Angew. Chem., 123: 10541–10544. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103262
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!