We acknowledge support from a Spanish Science and Innovation (MICINN) grant (BIO2010-20166, “AlteredDynamics”) and the Barcelona Supercomputing Center for supercomputer time.
Conformational Selection versus Induced Fit in Kinases: The Case of PI3K-γ†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 666–670, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
D'Abramo, M., Rabal, O., Oyarzabal, J. and Gervasio, F. L. (2012), Conformational Selection versus Induced Fit in Kinases: The Case of PI3K-γ. Angew. Chem., 124: 666–670. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103264
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Spanish Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: BIO2010-20166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!