This work was supported by the EC 7th and 6th Framework Programmes, under contracts 2007-2013 (NANOGOLD, grant agreement No. 228455), and ERAS-CT-2003-989409. It was also supported by the DFG and EPSRC as part of the ESF EUROCORES Programme SONS. G.U. acknowledges support from the WCU program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (R31-10013). M.P. acknowledges the support by the Cluster of Excellence “Nanostructured Materials” and DFG (FG 1145). For help with the synchrotron experiments we thank Drs. Nick Terrill, Jen Hiller (beamline I22), Steve Collins, and Alessandro Bombardi (beamline I16) at Diamond, and Drs. Simon Brown and Paul Thompson (BM28-XMaS) at ESRF.
Two- and Three-Dimensional Liquid-Crystal Phases from Axial Bundles of Rodlike Polyphiles: Segmented Cylinders, Crossed Columns, and Ribbons between Sheets†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10787–10790, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, F., Prehm, M., Zeng, X., Ungar, G. and Tschierske, C. (2011), Two- and Three-Dimensional Liquid-Crystal Phases from Axial Bundles of Rodlike Polyphiles: Segmented Cylinders, Crossed Columns, and Ribbons between Sheets. Angew. Chem., 123: 10787–10790. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103303
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- EC 7th and 6th Framework Programmes. Grant Numbers: 228455, ERAS-CT-2003-989409
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-10013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!