This work was supported by a grant from the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-0911537 to G.B.R.-A.).
Nitrosylation in a Crystal: Remarkable Movements of Iron Porphyrins Upon Binding of Nitric Oxide†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9868–9870, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, N., Powell, D. R. and Richter-Addo, G. B. (2011), Nitrosylation in a Crystal: Remarkable Movements of Iron Porphyrins Upon Binding of Nitric Oxide. Angew. Chem., 123: 9868–9870. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103329
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0911537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!