Financial support from the University of Birmingham is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Johnson Matthey plc for a generous loan of metal salts. Instrumentation used for this research was in part supported by Birmingham Science City AM2 with support from AWM and ERDF.
Intermolecular and Selective Synthesis of 2,4,5-Trisubstituted Oxazoles by a Gold-Catalyzed Formal [3+2] Cycloaddition†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 38, pages 9093–9097, September 12, 2011
How to Cite
Davies, P. W., Cremonesi, A. and Dumitrescu, L. (2011), Intermolecular and Selective Synthesis of 2,4,5-Trisubstituted Oxazoles by a Gold-Catalyzed Formal [3+2] Cycloaddition. Angew. Chem., 123: 9093–9097. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103563
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!