M.T. is the recipient of a postdoctoral grant from Alianza Cuatro Universidades (Spain). This work was supported by the European Union (HEALTH-F3-2008-223414), the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (BIO2008-04487-CO3-02, BFU2009-09371), and the Generalitat de Catalunya (SGR2009-494, SGR2009-795).
The Generation of Antimicrobial Peptide Activity: A Trade-off between Charge and Aggregation?†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10874–10877, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Torrent, M., Valle, J., Nogués, M. V., Boix, E. and Andreu, D. (2011), The Generation of Antimicrobial Peptide Activity: A Trade-off between Charge and Aggregation?. Angew. Chem., 123: 10874–10877. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103589
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- European Union. Grant Number: HEALTH-F3-2008-223414
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BIO2008-04487-CO3-02, BFU2009-09371
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: SGR2009-494, SGR2009-795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!