D.W.S. gratefully acknowledges the financial support of NSERC of Canada, the award of a Canada Research Chair, and a Killam Research Fellowship. G.M. is grateful for the support of an NSERC and a William Sumner Fellowship. Dr. Zachariah Heiden is thanked for helpful discussions.
Stoichiometric Reduction of CO2 to CO by Aluminum-Based Frustrated Lewis Pairs†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 36, pages 8546–8549, August 29, 2011
How to Cite
Ménard, G. and Stephan, D. W. (2011), Stoichiometric Reduction of CO2 to CO by Aluminum-Based Frustrated Lewis Pairs. Angew. Chem., 123: 8546–8549. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103600
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- NSERC of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!