These authors contributed equally to this work.
OsO4⋅Streptavidin: A Tunable Hybrid Catalyst for the Enantioselective cis-Dihydroxylation of Olefins†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11055–11058, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Köhler, V., Mao, J., Heinisch, T., Pordea, A., Sardo, A., Wilson, Y. M., Knörr, L., Creus, M., Prost, J.-C., Schirmer, T. and Ward, T. R. (2011), OsO4⋅Streptavidin: A Tunable Hybrid Catalyst for the Enantioselective cis-Dihydroxylation of Olefins. Angew. Chem., 123: 11055–11058. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103632
We thank Prof. C. R. Cantor for the SAV gene, Chiral Technologies Europe for help with the method development for chiral-phase HPLC analysis, Beat Amrein for preliminary experiments, and Maurus Schmid for his contribution to the artwork. This research was funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant 200020-126366), the Cantons of Basel, and the Marie Curie Training Network (FP7-ITN-238434).
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-126366
- Cantons of Basel
- Marie Curie Training Network. Grant Number: FP7-ITN-238434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!