Financial support from the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (20735004, 20875089), the Creative Research Group Project of NSFC (21021004), the China State Key Basic Research Program Grant (2007CB914102), the China High Technology Research Program Grant (2008AA02Z211), the Analytical Method Innovation Program of MOST (2009IM031800, 2010IM030500), and the Hundred Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences are gratefully acknowledged.
Highly Efficient Extraction of Serum Peptides by Ordered Mesoporous Carbon†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12426–12429, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Qin, H., Gao, P., Wang, F., Zhao, L., Zhu, J., Wang, A., Zhang, T., Wu, R. and Zou, H. (2011), Highly Efficient Extraction of Serum Peptides by Ordered Mesoporous Carbon. Angew. Chem., 123: 12426–12429. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103666
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20735004, 20875089
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- China State Key Basic Research Program Grant. Grant Number: 2007CB914102
- China High Technology Research Program Grant. Grant Number: 2008AA02Z211
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009IM031800, 2010IM030500
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!