Financial support from the National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (20735004, 20875089), the Creative Research Group Project of NSFC (21021004), the China State Key Basic Research Program Grant (2007CB914102), the China High Technology Research Program Grant (2008AA02Z211), the Analytical Method Innovation Program of MOST (2009IM031800, 2010IM030500), and the Hundred Talent Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences are gratefully acknowledged.
Highly Efficient Extraction of Serum Peptides by Ordered Mesoporous Carbon†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12426–12429, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Qin, H., Gao, P., Wang, F., Zhao, L., Zhu, J., Wang, A., Zhang, T., Wu, R. and Zou, H. (2011), Highly Efficient Extraction of Serum Peptides by Ordered Mesoporous Carbon. Angew. Chem., 123: 12426–12429. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103666
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20735004, 20875089
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- China State Key Basic Research Program Grant. Grant Number: 2007CB914102
- China High Technology Research Program Grant. Grant Number: 2008AA02Z211
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009IM031800, 2010IM030500
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.