Permanent address: Koç University, Sariyer, Istanbul (Turkey)
Sr3[Co(CN)3] and Ba3[Co(CN)3]: Crystal Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Conceptional Considerations of Highly Reduced Metalates†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 40, pages 9533–9536, September 26, 2011
How to Cite
Höhn, P., Jach, F., Karabiyik, B., Prots, Y., Agrestini, S., Wagner, F. R., Ruck, M., Tjeng, L. H. and Kniep, R. (2011), Sr3[Co(CN)3] and Ba3[Co(CN)3]: Crystal Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Conceptional Considerations of Highly Reduced Metalates. Angew. Chem., 123: 9533–9536. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103717
We gratefully acknowledge Dr. G. Auffermann, A. Völzke, and Dipl.-Chem. U. Schmidt for chemical analyses, Dr. W. Schnelle and R. Koban for magnetic susceptibility measurements, S. Hückmann for X-ray diffraction data collection, Dr. I. Margiolaki for synchrotron data collection, Dr. H. Borrmann for X-ray single-crystal data collection, Dr. U. Schwarz and Dr. M. Armbrüster for IR and Raman spectroscopic measurements, Dr. J. Sichelschmidt for ESR measurements, and Dr. U. Burkhardt for XAS data collection. We thank HASYLAB at DESY as well as ESRF and ILL for supplying beam time.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!