This study was financially supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (21390030, 22106515, Project No. 2105: Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration). We also thank TOSOH F-TECH INC. and the Asahi Glass Foundation. FBSM=fluorobis(phenylsulfonyl)methane, BSM=bis(phenylsulfonyl)methane.
Asymmetric Allylic Monofluoromethylation and Methylation of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Carbonates with FBSM and BSM by Cooperative Cinchona Alkaloid/FeCl2 Catalysis†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9858–9862, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Furukawa, T., Kawazoe, J., Zhang, W., Nishimine, T., Tokunaga, E., Matsumoto, T., Shiro, M. and Shibata, N. (2011), Asymmetric Allylic Monofluoromethylation and Methylation of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Carbonates with FBSM and BSM by Cooperative Cinchona Alkaloid/FeCl2 Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 123: 9858–9862. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103748
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 21390030, 22106515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!