Support from the National Institutes of Health through award RO1 EB002044 is gratefully acknowledged. X.F.Y. acknowledges financial support from the China Scholarship Council.
Conjugate Addition/Cyclization Sequence Enables Selective and Simultaneous Fluorescence Detection of Cysteine and Homocysteine†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10878–10881, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, X., Guo, Y. and Strongin, R. M. (2011), Conjugate Addition/Cyclization Sequence Enables Selective and Simultaneous Fluorescence Detection of Cysteine and Homocysteine. Angew. Chem., 123: 10878–10881. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103759
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 EB002044
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!