J.J., J.W.K, and V.L.P. thank the NSF for support of this research (CHE-1057331 and CHE-0717098) and acknowledge funding from NSF grant CHE-0840456 for X-ray instrumentation. Work at LBNL is supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, DOE under Contract DE-AC02-05CH11231.
Assembly of Near-Infrared Luminescent Lanthanide Host(Host–Guest) Complexes With a Metallacrown Sandwich Motif†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9834–9838, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Jankolovits, J., Andolina, C. M., Kampf, J. W., Raymond, K. N. and Pecoraro, V. L. (2011), Assembly of Near-Infrared Luminescent Lanthanide Host(Host–Guest) Complexes With a Metallacrown Sandwich Motif. Angew. Chem., 123: 9834–9838. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103851
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1057331 and CHE-0717098
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!