We thank the National Institutes of Health (NIH GM-082935) and the National Science Foundation CAREER program (NSF-0847108) for financial support. We also thank the referees very valuable suggustions.
Asymmetric Reduction of Ketones by Phosphoric Acid Derived Catalysts†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11153–11156, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Jain, P. and Antilla, J. C. (2011), Asymmetric Reduction of Ketones by Phosphoric Acid Derived Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 123: 11153–11156. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103883
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-082935
- National Science Foundation CAREER program. Grant Number: NSF-0847108
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.