B.P.R. is a recipient of both an NSERC CGS-D and an MSFHR Senior Trainee award. Funding for this project was provided by a CIHR Team grant (S.G.W., M.B.T., D.J.M.). We gratefully acknowledge the technical expertise of Sayuri Yonekawa.
Tailoring the Specificity and Reactivity of a Mechanism-Based Inactivator of Glucocerebrosidase for Potential Therapeutic Applications†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10565–10567, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Rempel, B. P., Tropak, M. B., Mahuran, D. J. and Withers, S. G. (2011), Tailoring the Specificity and Reactivity of a Mechanism-Based Inactivator of Glucocerebrosidase for Potential Therapeutic Applications. Angew. Chem., 123: 10565–10567. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103924
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- CIHR Team grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!