G.C.L.-J. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award Holder. We thank AstraZeneca for generous funding.
[(RCN)2PdCl2]-Catalyzed E/Z Isomerization of Alkenes: A Non-Hydride Binuclear Addition–Elimination Pathway†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9776–9780, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Tan, E. H. P., Lloyd-Jones, G. C., Harvey, J. N., Lennox, A. J. J. and Mills, B. M. (2011), [(RCN)2PdCl2]-Catalyzed E/Z Isomerization of Alkenes: A Non-Hydride Binuclear Addition–Elimination Pathway. Angew. Chem., 123: 9776–9780. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103947
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!