T.K.P. acknowledges the DST, Govt. of India (Project SR/S1/IC-51/2010) for financial support. S.P. thanks CSIR, India, for a fellowship. L.Q. acknowledges the US National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-1058248) for support. The crystal-structure determination was performed at the DST-funded National Single Crystal Diffractometer Facility at the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, IACS.
Oxidative Decarboxylation of Benzilic Acid by a Biomimetic Iron(II) Complex: Evidence for an Iron(IV)–Oxo–Hydroxo Oxidant from O2†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11325–11328, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Paria, S., Que, L. and Paine, T. K. (2011), Oxidative Decarboxylation of Benzilic Acid by a Biomimetic Iron(II) Complex: Evidence for an Iron(IV)–Oxo–Hydroxo Oxidant from O2. Angew. Chem., 123: 11325–11328. doi: 10.1002/ange.201103971
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- DST, Govt. of India. Grant Number: SR/S1/IC-51/2010
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1058248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!