This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (No. 21225004) from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Chain-Shuttling Polymerization at Two Different Scandium Sites: Regio- and Stereospecific “One-Pot” Block Copolymerization of Styrene, Isoprene, and Butadiene†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12218–12221, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Pan, L., Zhang, K., Nishiura, M. and Hou, Z. (2011), Chain-Shuttling Polymerization at Two Different Scandium Sites: Regio- and Stereospecific “One-Pot” Block Copolymerization of Styrene, Isoprene, and Butadiene. Angew. Chem., 123: 12218–12221. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104011
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!