We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 20872004 and 20972008), the national “973 Project” of the State Ministry of Science and Technology, the Shenzhen Bureau of Science and Technology, and the Shenzhen “Shuang Bai Project” for financial support.
Gold-Catalyzed [3+2] Cycloaddition/Hydrolytic Michael Addition/Retro-Aldol Reactions of Propargylic Esters Tethered to Cyclohexadienones†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11329–11333, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Cai, S., Liu, Z., Zhang, W., Zhao, X. and Wang, D. Z. (2011), Gold-Catalyzed [3+2] Cycloaddition/Hydrolytic Michael Addition/Retro-Aldol Reactions of Propargylic Esters Tethered to Cyclohexadienones. Angew. Chem., 123: 11329–11333. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104028
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20872004, 20972008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!