This work was partially supported by a PSC CUNY award to M.K.L. Infrastructural support at CCNY was provided by the NIH RCMI Grant G12 RR03060. We thank Ona Liu (undergraduate research participant) for her contribution to this work, Frontier Scientific for generous samples of arylboronic acids, and Dr. Bill Boggess and Nonka Sevova (University of Notre Dame) for HRMS analyses (NSF Grant CHE-0741793).
Direct Arylation of 6-Phenylpurine and 6-Arylpurine Nucleosides by Ruthenium-Catalyzed CH Bond Activation†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11602–11606, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Lakshman, M. K., Deb, A. C., Chamala, R. R., Pradhan, P. and Pratap, R. (2011), Direct Arylation of 6-Phenylpurine and 6-Arylpurine Nucleosides by Ruthenium-Catalyzed CH Bond Activation. Angew. Chem., 123: 11602–11606. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104035
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: RCMI Grant G12 RR03060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!