We thank the Ministry of Education, Singapore for financial support through NUS FRC Grant No. R-143-000-439-112, Ms. Geok Kheng Tan and Ms. Hong Yimain for X-ray data collection, and Dr. Mangayarkarasi Nagarathinam for her interest in this project. J.J.V. thanks the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (S. Korea) for the World Class University Chair Professorship through the Grant No. R32-2008-000-2003-0.
Solid-State Structural Transformations from 2D Interdigitated Layers to 3D Interpenetrated Structures†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11141–11144, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Medishetty, R., Koh, L. L., Kole, G. K. and Vittal, J. J. (2011), Solid-State Structural Transformations from 2D Interdigitated Layers to 3D Interpenetrated Structures. Angew. Chem., 123: 11141–11144. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104106
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-439-112
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (S. Korea). Grant Number: R32-2008-000-2003-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!