We thank the Ministry of Education, Singapore for financial support through NUS FRC Grant No. R-143-000-439-112, Ms. Geok Kheng Tan and Ms. Hong Yimain for X-ray data collection, and Dr. Mangayarkarasi Nagarathinam for her interest in this project. J.J.V. thanks the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (S. Korea) for the World Class University Chair Professorship through the Grant No. R32-2008-000-2003-0.
Solid-State Structural Transformations from 2D Interdigitated Layers to 3D Interpenetrated Structures†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11141–11144, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Medishetty, R., Koh, L. L., Kole, G. K. and Vittal, J. J. (2011), Solid-State Structural Transformations from 2D Interdigitated Layers to 3D Interpenetrated Structures. Angew. Chem., 123: 11141–11144. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104106
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Singapore. Grant Number: R-143-000-439-112
- Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (S. Korea). Grant Number: R32-2008-000-2003-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!