This work is granted by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through the “Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (NEXT Program),” initiated by the Council for Science and Technology Policy (CSTP). Financial support from Tosoh Finechem Corporations, the Noguchi Institute, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Integrated Organic Synthesis” is also acknowledged.
Tuning Chemoselectivity in Iron-Catalyzed Sonogashira-Type Reactions Using a Bisphosphine Ligand with Peripheral Steric Bulk: Selective Alkynylation of Nonactivated Alkyl Halides†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11165–11168, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, T., Okada, Y., Yoshimoto, Y. and Nakamura, M. (2011), Tuning Chemoselectivity in Iron-Catalyzed Sonogashira-Type Reactions Using a Bisphosphine Ligand with Peripheral Steric Bulk: Selective Alkynylation of Nonactivated Alkyl Halides. Angew. Chem., 123: 11165–11168. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104125
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Tosoh Finechem Corporations
- Noguchi Institute
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!