This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (KRF-2007-511-C00031 and 2009-0074357).
Ionic-Surfactant-Coated Burkholderia cepacia Lipase as a Highly Active and Enantioselective Catalyst for the Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Secondary Alcohols†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11136–11140, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, H., Choi, Y. K., Lee, J., Lee, E., Park, J. and Kim, M.-J. (2011), Ionic-Surfactant-Coated Burkholderia cepacia Lipase as a Highly Active and Enantioselective Catalyst for the Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Secondary Alcohols. Angew. Chem., 123: 11136–11140. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104141
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: KRF-2007-511-C00031, 2009-0074357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!