We are grateful for financial support from the National Institutes of Health (GM062248 to D.M.Y., R21GM079647 to M.E.H., and AI081987 to J.A.P.). Computational resources were provided by the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute (MSI) and by the NSF TeraGrid through the Texas Advanced Computing Center and National Institute for Computational Sciences, under grant number TG-CHE100072.
Characterization of the Reaction Path and Transition States for RNA Transphosphorylation Models from Theory and Experiment†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 671–675, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Wong, K.-Y., Gu, H., Zhang, S., Piccirilli, J. A., Harris, M. E. and York, D. M. (2012), Characterization of the Reaction Path and Transition States for RNA Transphosphorylation Models from Theory and Experiment. Angew. Chem., 124: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104147
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM062248, R21GM079647, AI081987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!