Partial support by Fondazione Cariplo, Project 2009-2446. Diffraction data of all samples were recorded at the MS4 Powder beamline of the SLS synchrotron, Villigen, CH.
Investigating the Amorphous–Crystalline Interplay in SiO2/TiO2 Nanocomposites by Total Scattering Methods†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11020–11025, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Cernuto, G., Galli, S., Trudu, F., Colonna, G. M., Masciocchi, N., Cervellino, A. and Guagliardi, A. (2011), Investigating the Amorphous–Crystalline Interplay in SiO2/TiO2 Nanocomposites by Total Scattering Methods. Angew. Chem., 123: 11020–11025. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104149
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- Fondazione Cariplo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!