We acknowledge the University of Arizona, AZRISE, the ONR (N00014-07-1-0796), the WCU program through the NRF of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (R31-10013), the Laboratory for Electrochemical Energy at UA and the ACS-PRF (51026-ND10) for support of this work. K.C. acknowledges financial support from the NRF for the National Creative Research Initiative Center for Intelligent Hybrids (2010-0018290).
Elemental Sulfur as a Reactive Medium for Gold Nanoparticles and Nanocomposite Materials†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11611–11614, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Chung, W. J., Simmonds, A. G., Griebel, J. J., Kim, E. T., Suh, H. S., Shim, I.-B., Glass, R. S., Loy, D. A., Theato, P., Sung, Y.-E., Char, K. and Pyun, J. (2011), Elemental Sulfur as a Reactive Medium for Gold Nanoparticles and Nanocomposite Materials. Angew. Chem., 123: 11611–11614. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104237
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- University of Arizona
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0796
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: R31-10013
- ACS-PRF. Grant Number: 51026-ND10
- NRF. Grant Number: 2010-0018290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!