This research was partly supported by the National Research Foundation (NRF) grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST) through the Active Polymer Center Pattern Integration (No. R11-2007-050-01004-0), the World Class University Program (R32-20031), and the Fusion Research Program for Green Technologies (2011-0000004).
Patterning Materials through Viscoelastic Flow and Phase Separation†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11169–11172, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Park, M., Xia, Y. and Jeong, U. (2011), Patterning Materials through Viscoelastic Flow and Phase Separation. Angew. Chem., 123: 11169–11172. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104270
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Numbers: R11-2007-050-01004-0, R32-20031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!