We thank the Royal Society of Edinburgh and the Scottish Government for a fellowship to S.A.M. We also thank the STFC for provision of beamtime and the EPSRC for financial support, including a vacation scholarship programme grant to A.M. This work made use of the resources provided by the EaSTCHEM Research Computing Facility (http://www.eastchem.ac.uk/rcf) and the Edinburgh Computer and Data Facility (ECDF) (http://www.ecdf.ed.ac.uk/). Both computing facilities are partially supported by the eDIKT initiative (http://www.edikt.org.uk). We would also like to thank Prof. Ross Angel (Virginia Tech) and Dr. David Watkin (University of Oxford) for useful discussions.
The Effect of High Pressure on MOF-5: Guest-Induced Modification of Pore Size and Content at High Pressure†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11334–11337, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Graham, A. J., Allan, D. R., Muszkiewicz, A., Morrison, C. A. and Moggach, S. A. (2011), The Effect of High Pressure on MOF-5: Guest-Induced Modification of Pore Size and Content at High Pressure. Angew. Chem., 123: 11334–11337. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104285
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!