This research was supported by the UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (award no. EP/F063733/1), the Royal Society (Wolfson research merit award to R.E.M.), the Spanish MICINN (DELACIERVA-09-05 to P.G.-A.), and the EU (Marie Curie FP7-2010-RG-268329 to P.G.-A).
“LiZn(TMP)3”, a Zincate or a Turbo-Lithium Amide Reagent? DOSY NMR Spectroscopic Evidence†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9842–9845, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
García-Álvarez, P., Mulvey, R. E. and Parkinson, J. A. (2011), “LiZn(TMP)3”, a Zincate or a Turbo-Lithium Amide Reagent? DOSY NMR Spectroscopic Evidence. Angew. Chem., 123: 9842–9845. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104297
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council. Grant Number: EP/F063733/1
- Royal Society. Grant Numbers: Spanish MICINN, DELACIERVA-09-05
- EU. Grant Number: FP7-2010-RG-268329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!