This work was supported by MIUR (PRIN 2008A7P7YJ). The NMR instrumentation was provided by Centro Interdipartimentale dell’Università di Parma.
Palladium-Catalyzed Reaction of Aryl Iodides with ortho-Bromoanilines and Norbornene/Norbornadiene: Unexpected Formation of Dibenzoazepine Derivatives†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12465–12469, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Della Ca', N., Maestri, G., Malacria, M., Derat, E. and Catellani, M. (2011), Palladium-Catalyzed Reaction of Aryl Iodides with ortho-Bromoanilines and Norbornene/Norbornadiene: Unexpected Formation of Dibenzoazepine Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 123: 12465–12469. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104363
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2008A7P7YJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!