The authors would like to thank Dr. D. Markovitsi and Dr. A. Banyasz for very useful discussion and for giving access to several unpublished results. R.I. thanks Laboratoire Francis Perrin (CNRS) for hospitality and MIUR (PRIN 2008 and FIRB Futuro in Ricerca) for financial support.
Interplay between “Neutral” and “Charge-Transfer” Excimers Rules the Excited State Decay in Adenine-Rich Polynucleotides†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12222–12225, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Improta, R. and Barone, V. (2011), Interplay between “Neutral” and “Charge-Transfer” Excimers Rules the Excited State Decay in Adenine-Rich Polynucleotides. Angew. Chem., 123: 12222–12225. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104382
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!