These authors contributed equally to this work.
Formation of Sequence-Independent Z-DNA Induced by a Ruthenium Complex at Low Salt Concentrations†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12168–12173, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Tian, T., Yu, J., Weng, X., Liu, Y. and Zhou, X. (2011), Formation of Sequence-Independent Z-DNA Induced by a Ruthenium Complex at Low Salt Concentrations. Angew. Chem., 123: 12168–12173. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104422
This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2012CB720600, 2012CB720603), the National Science Foundation of China (no. 90813031, 21072115, 30973605, 21102108, 20802055), open funding of the State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030).
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB720600, 2012CB720603
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90813031, 21072115, 30973605, 21102108, 20802055
- State Key Laboratory of Bioorganic and Natural Products Chemistry
- Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!